This intensive 4-day classroom course is designed to quickly and efficiently provide you with information, skills, strategies, and techniques for successful preparation for the PMP® certification exam conducted by PMI®. The course includes practice exams, facilitated classroom discussions, and individualized student/instructor interaction.
ProplanX course package includes the following:
- Assistance in filling your PMP application
- 4-day PMP Fast-Track Training Camp multi-color student knowledge book
- A 35-hour online course in Project Management Education (PMP certification exam requirement)
- 40 hours of intensive classroom training
- 500 model PMP-style practice questions
- Student Recall Sheet (knowledge of necessary formulae and process information)
- A course completion certificate
- Lunch and an afternoon snack to keep you going
Please note that the PMBOK Guide must be purchased separately
How to Register?
Contact ProplanX office via email or phone to check our scheduled classes across various cities in India.
We conduct PMP training sessions in:
- Delhi NCR region
- And other cities
One of our management consultants will engage and assist you on your journey towards PMP Certification.
To register for the class payment can be made in the form of a personal bank cheque or a demand draft.
Each participant will receive a complete set of training notes and handouts that will serve as reference material. The course is based on the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide) 4th Edition published by the Project Management Institute (PMI) and consists of nine (9) modules:
1. Introduction & Integration Management
- Introduction to Project Management, management processes, organizational structures, PM skills, and the nine knowledge areas.
- Integrating the processes and activities needed to identify, define, combine, unify, and coordinate the various processes and Project Management activities within Project Management Process Groups.
2. Project Scope Management
- Includes Scope Planning, Scope Definition, creating WBS, Scope Verification, and Scope Control.
- The primary goal of Scope Management Plan process is to ensure that the project is completed successfully without any Scope creep.
3. Project Time Management
- Define scheduled activities and place them in a logical sequence based on their dependencies.
- Estimate the duration of each activity and their resources.
- Incorporate all of these activities to develop a Project Schedule, and maintain and control the Project Schedule.
4. Project Cost Management
- Includes Cost Estimating, Cost Budgeting, and Cost Controlling.
- The primary goal of Cost Management is to complete the project successfully within the approved budget.
5. Project Quality Management
- Project Quality Management includes Quality Planning, Quality Assurance, and Quality Control.
- The Quality Management plan ensures that the Project Team implements quality polices that are defined by the customer.
6. Project Human Resource Management
- Project Human Resource Management includes the organizing and management of the Project Team.
- This includes the development of a Staffing Management Plan for acquiring and developing the Project Team.
7. Project Communications Management
- Project Communications Management ensures that all project-related information is distributed among the Stakeholders in a timely manner with appropriate content and format.
- It also covers the storing and retrieving of project related information.
8. Project Risk Management
- Project Risk Management includes Risk Management Planning, Risk Identification, and a Qualitative and Quantitative Risk Analysis.
- Create a Risk Response Plan based on this analysis and then Monitor and Control the risk.
9. Project Procurement Management
- Project Procurement Management is the purchasing or acquiring of goods and services outside the performing organization.
- It includes various contract types, bidding, negotiations, and the administration of the contract.
10. Project Stakeholder Management
- Project Stakeholder Management is concerned with managing project stakeholders.
- Baseline Exams
- Module Exams
- Final Exam - A 4-hour simulated PMP-style exam based on the complete course material
This course is conducted in partnership with ProXalt, a Registered Education Provider (REP # 2697)