The details presented here are as per the updated 2015 PMI-ACP exam specifications.
To apply for PMI-ACP examination, you need to meet ALL of the following requirements:
- Educational Qualification: Secondary degree, High School Diploma or Associate Degree or global equivalent.
- General Project Experience: 2000 hours (12 months) working on project teams within the last five years. Active PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement
- Agile Project Experience: 1500 hours (8 months) working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies. Hours must be obtained within the last three years.
- Agile Project Management Training: 21 contact hours in Agile project management (Get it from ProplanX today!)
Obtain assistance from ProplanX to help assemble your application.
- Number of Questions: 120 Questions (Try it from ProplanX today!)
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Language: English only
- Content: As provided below (reference: PMI.org)
All fees are directly payable to PMI
|Computer Based Test - CBT||Members of PMI - US$435
Non-Members of PMI - US$495
|Re-Examination||Members of PMI - US$335
Non-Members of PMI - US$395
|Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR)
PMI-ACP certification renewal fee payable to PMI.
You will need sufficient PDUs before you can renew. We at ProplanX can help you. Check out our PDU section.
|Members of PMI - US$60
Non-Members of PMI - US$150